FEATURED PROPERTY

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Investors are paying attention to Crucita

Investors felt relieved when President Correa vetoed the proposed Tenancy Bill, clearly stating that "the  Bill was badly designed". Crucita is a fishing village, not a very concurred destination during weekdays, getting some visitors during the weekend, and not many foreign visitors either.

Are the few expats who reside in Crucita hiding something?

As I stated, Crucita is a fishing village, and maybe one of the main tourist attractions is  the paragliding site. But the town hasn't seen that much progress for years. 

So, why there's so much attention developing in this underdeveloped fishing villa? Well, the small fishing villa would not longer be a fishing village. There's plans for their relocation, thus freeing some beach front.

And here is where the seasoned investors know that it's the right time to invest, and of course, they are doing it quietly.

Crucita has the most beautiful beaches in Ecuador, and my camera and I have witnessed the most beautiful views. I haven't been near Crucita or Manabi for over twenty years, since my father past away, he was a Manta resident.

Maybe the new highway was the old dusty road where my dad taught me how to drive an old pick-up truck. I don't know! I was maybe 11 years old. All I know is that that old dusty road used to join Manta and Portoviejo.

I was shooting two Virtual Tours when my camera captured this beautiful views.

I invite you to take a look at this property and it's surroundings by clicking here: http://tours.VirtuoMedia360.com/36648





No comments:

Post a Comment